"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Ice Cream Book Tag



Vanilla
 
- a book you wish had more flavor
Star by BB Easton.

Chocolate
 - a long book or an immersive world that you enjoyed indulging in
An Ember in the Ashes!!

Strawberry
 - a romance that was super sweet
I mean, I don't know, now most "romance" book are also rather dirty...umm...does Anna & The French Kiss count?

Ice cream sundae
 - a book encompassing all the elements you love
I'm going to go with the Getaway Series by Jay Crownover because it had steaming hot romance but it also had adventure and was thrilling. Really great series.

Milkshake
 - a book that blends genres
Um...The Getaway series by Jay Crownover because it had steaming hot romance but it also had adventure and was thrilling...really great series.

Sprinkles
 - a book with a colorful cover
The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen. (Review coming Thursday!!)

Ice cream cake
- a book worthy of a celebration
The Fault in Our Stars. Always, The Fault in Our Stars. Okay?

Ice cream cookie sandwich or three scoops on a cone
- a book with multiple perspectives
November 9 by Colleen Hoover.

Waffle cone
 - a book you felt compelled to read very quickly
Recovered by Jay Crownover.

Pint
 - a book you set aside but plan on going back to later
A Torch Against the Night. I started reading it and was totally into it but I wanted to save it. I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo. Oh oh oh oh.

Your preference
 
- cup or cone?
That is an exceptionally hard question. Some days I'm feeling a cone and some days I want a sundae.

Your preference
 - favorite flavor?
Mint Chocolate Chip, or anything with peanut butter.

Your preference
- toppings? y/n
I. Love. Hot. Fudge.

Your preference
- favorite local ice creamery
Can't tell you, I don't want you to eat all my ice cream.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like such a fun tag. I also love ice cream with peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete