"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Series I Have Finished


I did a tag the other day that asked about book series and it made me think about all the series I have an have not finished. So for this week I'm going to share with you all the series that I have and haven't completed - well at least the ones that I remember.
Today I'm sharing with you the series I have finished and on Thursday I'll share the books I haven't.
Enjoy!!
((And please leave comments telling me if you've completed any of these and what you thought))
1. Rosemary Beach series by Abbi Glines

2.Marked Men series by Jay Crownover
3.Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
4.Fifty Shades trilogy by E.L. James
5.Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer
6. Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
7. Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
8. Bloodlines series (spin-off series from Vampire Academy) by Richelle Mead
9. Anna & The French Kiss companion novels by Stephanie Perkins
10. Wither The Chemical Garden trilogy by Lauren DeStefano
11. The Beaumont Series by Heidi McLaughlin
12. Me Before You duology by JoJo Moyes
13. Breathing trilogy by Rebecca Donovan
14. Existence trilogy by Abbi Glines
15. Watersong series by Amanda Hocking
16. Losing It trilogy/companion novels by Cora Carmack
17. Forever trilogy? by Pricilla West
18. Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth
19. The Goddess Test series by Aimee Carter
20. The Vincent Brothers duology by Abbi Glines
21. Anna duology by Kendare Blake
22. Vampire Kisses series by Ellen Schreiber
23. Between The Lines series by Tammara Webber
24. The Kiss Off duology by Sarah Billington
25. Hex Hall series by Rachel Hawkins
26. The Summer I Turned Pretty trilogy by Jenny Han
27. Percy Jackson & The Olympians series by Rick Riordan
28. Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants series by Ann Brashares

No comments:

Post a Comment