"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, June 22, 2017

The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead

If you guys are long time readers of my blog then you know that I'm a big fan of the Vampire Academy and Bloodlines series. You also know that I have a deep love for Adrian Ivashkov. Ah. Adrian.
I read the Vampire Academy series FOREVER ago and when I found out there was going to be a spin of series I jumped on it. Well, I jumped on it once the first book was out in paperback. I really liked the first book and wanted to read the second but waited until it too was released in paperback. For some reason when I got it though I didn't read it at first. Silly me.
When I finally did read it I was in love. Because I took 10 years to read it books 3-5 were out so I went crazy and bought them all on my kindle and read them one after the other. I couldn't wait for the last book to come out but didn't want to pay for the hardback and at that time the kindle book was more than a paperback so I waited.
It finally released in paperback and I snatched it up and then it sat on my shelf. I didn't want the series to end. This is a world that I've lived in for a while with these books and I wasn't ready for it to be over. But a couple weeks ago I looked at it and I just really wanted to find out what was going to happen. So I read it.
It's hard for me to review books that aren't the first book in a series - let alone the last book - so I'm not really going to give you any details.
What I will say is that I loved it. If you have read Vampire Academy or Bloodlines and haven't read the Ruby Circle yet don't be like me and wait forever.
Adrian and Sydney are so ship worthy it's sickening. I love them so much.
So much happens in this installment that it's crazy but so so good.
If you have read the series please leave a comment below and tell me what you think.
Obviously I definitely recommend!!

Buy The Ruby Circle Here:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment