"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Book Blogger Confessions Tag


1. Which book - most recently - did you not finish?
Hmm...I actually can't think of the last book I didn't finish. Oh wait no, I started to read A Torch Against the Night but I ended up putting it down. Not because it wasn't good because duh of course it was, but because I really want to enjoy it.

2. Which book is your guilty pleasure?
Probably Twilight. I still love it so much and I've been thinking about rereading it again soon.

3. Which book do you love to hate?
I don't know if there's a book I actually love to hate. I love to hate certain characters in books but I either don't like a book or do.

4. Which book would you throw into the sea?
I don't know if I could be so cruel.

5. Which book have you read the most?
I believe that I've read Twilight 5 or 6 times. I've also read TFIOS 3 times.

6. Which book would you hate to receive as a present?
Uh anything I've read and didn't like.

7. Which book could you not live without?
I'm not sure there is a book that I couldn't live without, that's a tad dramatic don't you think? TFIOS!! ;)

8. Which book made you the angriest?
I got really mad when I read November 9 because of something one character does do another. I'm not going to tell you though just in case you haven't read it. If you haven't though come on guys, what are you doing with your life?

9. Which book made you cry the most?
Pretty much every Colleen Hoover book that I've read. And obviously TFIOS.

10. Which book cover do you hate the most?
I'm not a huge fan of one of the covers for the Outsiders. The one with the boys on the cover and they're kinda faded and floating heads. I love the new cover though for the anniversary edition!!

No comments:

Post a Comment