"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Beauty & The Beast Book Tag


Oh. My. Gosh.
Guys, it's a Beauty and The Beast book tag!! Heck. Yes!!
As soon as I saw this I did a little happy dance. I hope you guys love this as much as I do.
Have you guys watched the new movie yet? My mom, son, best friend and I went to see it the other day and I totally cried. Like a lot.
Enjoy!!

Rules:
Thank the person who tagged you. Which was no one. Call me Ponyboy.
Mention the Creator---Kirsty and the Cat Read
Match a book to each of the songs/characters below
Tag as many people as you like: Just Another Bookish Blog Mornings and Epilogues Books & Stars

1. Tale As Old As Time

A popular theme, trope, or setting that you will never get tired of reading.It seems that I will never get tired of the good girl bad boy stories. I'm a sucker for them apparently.

2. Belle
A book that you bought for its beautiful cover that's just as beautiful on the inside too.Actually I loved the cover for Beastly and obviously I loved the story...since you know it was a retelling of a story I love.

3. Beast
A book you didn't expect much from but pleasantly surprised you.
When I read Dangerous Lies by Becca Fitzpatrick a couple of months ago I knew I would like it but I didn't expect to LOVE it as much as I do.

4. Gaston
A book everyone loves but you don't.
I tried reading The Book Thief forever ago but I just couldn't get into it. Maybe I just wasn't in the right place at the time I started it but I couldn't finish it. Don't hate me Book Thief lovers.

5. Lefou
A loyal sidekick that you can't help but love more than their counterpart.
I don't know if he'd be considered a sidekick but Adrian from Vampire Academy/Bloodlines is my love.

6. Mrs. Potts, Chip, Lumiere, and Cogsworth
A book that helped you through a difficult time or really taught you something.
It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover. No doubt.

7. Something There
A book or series that you weren't into at first but picked up towards the end.
I remember when I first started reading The Mortal Instruments and I liked the first but I didn't love it. I decided to keep reading and ended up loving the series.

8. Be Our Guest
A fictional character that you'd love to have over for dinner
Oh wow, seriously? Just one? I'm going to go with Rose from Vampire Academy because she eats a lot of junk and that sounds like a good time. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment