"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

A Little Something Different

Good afternoon fellow book lovers and pop culture enthusiasts, I have a little something different to talk to you about today.
The other day I was approached by a woman named Emma who is the Community Coordinator for Turo, which is a car sharing company from San Francisco. (Like where the Full House family live.) If you go to their site right now you can rent the Wagon Queen Family Truckster that's modeled after the National Lampoon Vacation movies!!
Emma asked me to share a post about cars from pop culture that I would like to drive and I thought it sounded like so much fun. I'm going to share my picks below but I'd love to hear what you all think too so please leave some comments!!
If you want to check out the site click HERE
 Here we go!!

The first car that came to mind when Emma wrote me was this beauty:

That is Cher's 1994 Jeep Wrangler from Clueless - in case you didn't recognize it you silly thing - and when I see it it makes me smile. Oh the fun I would have renting this car.

One Tree Hill is my favorite show in the whole world and Peyton's 1993 Mercury Comet is my dream. I want this car so freaking bad and to be able to rent it...I can't even imagine.
Brandon Walsh's 1965 Ford Mustang is my third choice because...well Brandon Walsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment