"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Summer Lovin' Book Tag

 I saw this tag done by GraceWithABookInHerFace on YouTube and thought it seemed fun. If you want to check out her video click HERE

1. Start of Summer: Pick a book with an attention grabbing first sentence?
Ugh I don't have any books right next to me and my brain is not responding to this question. I'm sorry guys but I have nothing for you. Bad book blogger, bad.

2. To hot to go out: Pick a book for a day in?
I bought After You by Jojo Moyes a couple of weeks back and I've really been wanting to pick it up so I'm going to choose that one.

3. Summer Road Trip: Pick a book you'd take with you on the road?
Amy & Rogers Epic Detour by Morgan Matson because it's a must for a road trip.

4. Iced Tea Goodness: Pick a book with a cold setting?
Rule by Jay Crownover takes place in Denver during winter so yeah I'd say that one works for this question.

5. Nasty Sunburn: A book you really dislike (so far) this year?
To be honest I haven't read any books this year that I really disliked. I haven't read much so that's probably why. ;)

6. Sizzling Read: Recommend one of your favorite books?
I don't really want to recommend a book I've talked to you guys about a million times so I'm going to choose a book I read recently - and have only recommended half a million times - and that's It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover.

1 comment: