"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Get To Know Me Tag

I was tagged to do this by the lovely Cloe over at Mornings and Epilogues
I'm going to tag:
 Brittany from Space Between The Spines 
Caroline from Just Another Bookish Blog
Patricia from Patricia Lynne

The Basics:
Name:
Kayleigh.
Nicknames: My parents call me Lucy and my family calls me Kayleigh Bug :)
Birthday: March 9th.
Star Sign: I'm a Pisces.
Occupation: Full time mommy, blogger and freelance writer.

What I Look Like:
Hair color: Dark brown.
Hair length: Hmm maybe 4 or so inches past my shoulders...I'm thinking about going shorter though.
Eye color: My eyes change color depending on my clothes.
Best feature: I would say my eyes are my favorite.
Braces: Nope, though I've considered them.
Piercings: 6.
Tattoos: 11.
Right or left handed: Right handed!
 
First:
Best friend:
Heather and Abby and yes we're still friends today :)
Award: Oh shoot I honestly don't know.
Sport: Hahaha how cute.
Real vacation: That I remember? Canada and it was AWESOME!!
Concert: Miss Kelly Clarkson the year she won Idol, I was 11.
 
Favorites:
Film: Perks of Being a Wallflower and Almost Famous.
TV show: Friends and One Tree Hill.
Color: Raspberry pink and white.
Song: Can't Take My Eyes off of You by Frankie Valli. It's the song that was playing the first time I felt my son kick.
Restaurant: Bob Evans yuuum.
Store: I love Forever 21, Target and TJ Maxx.
Books: Ha. The Fault in Our Stars.

Currently:
Feeling: Loved.
Single or taken: Single.
Eating: ...a donut.
Thinking about: How much I love donuts.
Watching: I have Army Wives on pause.
Wearing: Clothes duh.
 
Future:
Children: I already have the sweetest boy but I'd like to give him some brothers and sisters someday. I want a big family <3
Marriage: I would love to be married someday.
Careers: Author and super successful blogger :)
Where to live: Either where I am or Green Bay, Wisconsin. I love it there!!
 
Do You Believe In:
God: Yes.
Miracles: Absolutely.
Love at first sight: I did when I saw my son for the first time.
Ghosts: Oh yes.
Aliens: Sure, why not?
Soul mates: I believe soul mates are your best friends so I've already found mine and her name is Alli.
Heaven/hell: Yes.
Kissing on a first date: Maybe.
Yourself: I do now that I'm 26.



4 comments:

  1. Ha. Love your answer for that last question about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, TFIOS is one of the greatest books written in history! Awesome answers! :)

    ReplyDelete