"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: April 12, 2016

Ten Books Every New Adult Reader Should Read

I am a HUGE new adult fan as you all probably know by now and these are some of my favorites.
The hard part about making this list was only picking one book for each author. There are plenty of books by Jay, Abbi and Colleen that I wanted to include but I didn't want it be a list only dedicated to them.
If you've read any of these books or if you decide to pick some of them up please comment and let me know!!
Enjoy :)
10. The Temptation of Lila & Ethan by Jessica Sorenson
9. My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron
8. Ruin by Rachel Van Dyken
7. He's Come Undone by Theresa Weir
6. November 9 by Colleen Hoover
5. Faking It by Cora Carmack
4. Forever My Girl by Heidi McLaughlin
3. To Love Jason Thorne by Ella Maise
2. Rush Too Far by Abbi Glines
1. Rule by Jay Crownover

No comments:

Post a Comment