"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Mushy Gushy Book Tag

I saw Jesse from JesseTheReader do this tag and it looked fun so I had to participate.
If you want to watch his video click HERE
And if you'd like to watch the original tag made by SimplyBookLover click HERE
I also interviewed Jesse a couple years ago, if you'd like to check that out click HERE



1. Valentines
A book with pink, red, and white on the cover

2. Sweethearts
A book with the best pickup lineI'm pretty sure that Travis used a pick up line on Abby in Beautiful Disaster but I can't think of any. So instead I'm giving you a pick up line for a book lovers.
Are you a library book? Because I can't stop checking you out. ;)

3. Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Favorite book coupleHazel and Augustus. Surprise.

4. Roses
Most romantic book coupleI've been giving them a lot of love lately because I love them- Fallon and Ben.

5. Teddy Bear
A book that makes you want to snuggle with someoneI'm sorry guys but TFIOS.

6. Candle Light Dinner
A book that you'd take out on a date
The Selection
.

7. Pizza
Best book for single peopleHmm...The Hunger Games surely doesn't make me feel romantic so we'll go with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment