"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Totally Should've Book Tag

1. Totally should've gotten a sequel
NOVEMBER 9!! Oh I want a sequel so so bad!!

2. Totally should've had a spin off series
I'm drawing such a blank on this because my two favorite series are all basically spin offs.

3. An author who totally should write more books
John Green needs to come out with another book ASAP. Also if Stephenie Meyer could FINALLY release Midnight Sun that would be great.

4. A character who totally should've ended up with someone else
Let's just say Team Gale and leave it at that.

5. Totally should've ended differently
Allegiant.

6. Totally should've had a movie franchise
I am actually a fan of The Mortal Instruments movie and I wish that they would have continued making them.

7. Totally should've had a TV show
If Rosemary Beach or Marked Men had a TV show I would be so. freaking. happy. Oh that would be wonderful.

8. Totally should've had only one point of view
Lets be honest friends, I love dual point of view books so I can honestly say that I don't know any book that I wish was only one pov.

9. Totally should have a cover change
I am not a huge fan of The Best Goodbye cover tbh.

10. Totally should've kept the original covers
While the new Mortal Instruments covers are pretty I love the original and wish they would've just stayed the same.

11. Totally should've stopped at book one
Well I haven't actually read the last books in the series but I've heard that all the books after the first in the Beautiful Creatures series are awful.



No comments:

Post a Comment