"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Beautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuire

It's no surprise that I'm a fan of Beautiful Disaster and Beautiful Oblivion so therefore it should be no surprise that I loved Beautiful Redemption.
Jamie McGuire you can do no wrong.
In this installment of The Maddox Brothers trilogy/series(?) we follow older brother Thomas and the awesome Liis Lindy.
The story is told in Liis' point of view and I loved it. She was an incredible addition to this series, probably my second favorite to Abby Abernathy.
Anyway Liis and Thomas meet one night in a bar where they end up having a one night stand with each other. Unfortunately for both of them the next day- at Liis' first day of work- they find out that Thomas is Liis' boss.
Awkward.
Liis is determined to show that there indiscretion won't affect her job and Thomas is determined to prove that he's an ass. Okay that's not true but he is kind of asshatty.
I thought it was awesome that they were both FBI agents because it gave a different spin on everything.
I loved this installment because it was romantic, sexy, funny and kept me on my toes.
I also loved getting to see all of the characters that we've met in previous books.
I most definitely recommend this book!!


Buy Here
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Books-A-Million
I'm a Book Depository Affiliate so if you'd like to purchase this book with free shipping click HERE

If you'd like to listen to my playlist for Beautiful Redemption on Spotify click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment