"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Friday, February 27, 2015

Coffee Book Tag

1. Black: Name a series that's tough to get into but has hardcore fans.
For me the Mortal Instruments was hard to get into. I really pushed myself with the first book because I heard such great things from all of the amazing fans.

2. Peppermint mocha: Name a book that gets more popular during the winter or a festive time of year.
Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle.

3. Hot chocolate: What is your favorite children's book?
The first book that came to mind was If You Give A Mouse a Cookie. I loved that little mouse. I was also a huge fan of the Boxcar Children series. Ah so good.

4. Double shot of espresso: Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins really kept me excited the whole book. I wish I could think of something that wasn't so predictable but I can't. Pathetic book blogger.

5. Starbucks: Name a book you see everywhere.
Currently I've been seeing Fifty Shades of Grey everywhere because the movie just came out but that hype will probably die down soon. So...I'm going to say any Nicholas Sparks book. You can go to any used book shop, resale store, new book store, or garage sale and you'll find a copy of one of his books.

6. That hipster coffee shop: Give a book by an indie author a shoutout.
One author that I think is great that should get more hype is Patricia Lynne, she's fantastic you should read her because it's the hipster thing to do. ;)

7. Oops! I accidentally got decaf: Name a book you were expecting more from.
I read Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher and to be honest I was expecting a bit more. I enjoyed it just fine but I thought it was going to be epic and I didn't find it to be that incredible.

8. The perfect blend: Name a book or series that was both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying.
The Chemical Gardens trilogy fo sho.

1 comment:

  1. It's it a bit crazy that I work in a coffee shop too? =D

    ReplyDelete