"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Bookish Love Tag

1. 3 book boyfriends/girlfriends
-
Rule (Marked Men series by Jay Crownover)
- Trenton Maddox (Maddox Brothers series by Jamie McGuire)
- Christian Grey...I saw the movie last night...don't judge me. (Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy by E.L. James)

2. 3 OTPs (One True Pairing)
-
Augustus & Hazel from TFIOS (Oooh surprise surprise I included them)
- Edward & Bella
- Graham & Emma (Between The Lines)

3. Favorite first kiss
Alright I've got to be honest, I've read so many books that I literally can not think of one kiss that I loved. And since we're on the honest train I also have to admit that the only first kiss I keep thinking abut is the one between Ana & Christian in the Fifty Shades movie.

4. What couple had the greatest sexual tension?
Ana & Christian from Fifty Shades dur. Oh oh and Ayden and Jet from the Marked Men series.

On Valentine's day, which couple would...

5. ...go to a fancy restaurant
Woods & Della from the Rosemary Beach series by Abbi Glines. Woods is lu-hoaded so I'm sure he'd take Della to a fancy dancy restaurant for Valentines Day.

6. ...have a quiet picnic/walk on the beach
Reid & Dori from the Between The Lines series by Tammara Webber.

7. ...stay at home and watch Netflix
I think Etienne and Anna from Anna & The French Kiss would definitely stay home and watch Netflix. Anna loves movies and Etienne loves Anna...seems like the perfect activity for the two of them.

8. ...go dancing!
Rush and Blair from Rosemary Beach.

9. What couple do you want to get together?
Back before the Bloodlines series existed I really wanted Rose and Adrian to get together. I know that's silly because I love Dimitri too but Adrian is wonderful.

10. What couple do you HATE that everyone else LOVES?
Separately I love Katniss and Peeta but together I'm just not a fan. Sorry not sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment