"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Classic Christmas Cinema Book Tag

1. Elf- choose a book that puts you in the Christmas mood
I haven't read a Christmas book but I think Let It Snow or My True Love Gave To Me would put me in a wonderful Christmas mood.

2. It's a Wonderful Life- choose a book with a character who goes through some serious character development
Woods from the Rosemary Beach series is who pops in my head. He started off kinda cocky...okay he's still pretty cocky BUT he falls head over heals for Della and really becomes a strong man.

3. Christmas Carol- choose a book/series with a character you didn't like at first, but grew to love
I wasn't instantly sold on Christian from Vampire Academy but he grew to be one of my favorite characters.

4. Home Alone- choose a book where the parents aren't present and if they are, they aren't such a good influence
There's a Sarah Dessen book where the girl goes to live with her...sister I think? So yeah if you know what I'm talking about I pick that one.

5. Frosty the Snowman- Find a book with a snowy cover
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares.

6. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer- Choose a protagonist you couldn't help but root for
Hazel Grace Lancaster.

7. Polar Express- Find a book where characters travel somewhere cold
The Marked Men series takes place in Colorado and that's cold. I mean they live there, they don't travel there but I think that counts.

8. How the Grinch Stole Christmas- Choose a villain you couldn't help but love
Aro from Twilight.

9. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation- Choose a character with a goofy sense of humor
I'm sorry...I didn't want to answer two separate questions with TFIOS but...Augustus Waters.

10. Lifetime/Hallmark movie- Choose a book with the cheesiest romance
The couple in For Now by Chelsea M. Cameron was kind of cheesy. I wasn't a huge fan of that book.

No comments:

Post a Comment