"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Christmas Cracker Book Tag

That's right, I'm starting the Christmas tags already. What can I say? I love Christmas!! Enjoy!!

1. Pick a book with a wintery cover.
Let It Snow by John Green, Lauren Myracle and Maureen Johnson. I'm thinking about the one with the snowflakes on the cover btw.

2. Pick a book you're likely to buy as a present.
I don't really have a lot of friends who read so I don't usually buy books as gifts. However I was talking books with a friend the other day and I told her I was going to let her borrow Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. I think that is the perfect gift for people who dig contemporary/new adult. I'd totally give that book as a gift.

3. Pick a festive themed book.
My  True Love Gave To Me by Stephanie Perkins and a million other authors :)

4. Pick a book you can curl up with by the fireplace.
Twilight.
Leave me alone.

5. Pick a book you you want to read over the festive period.
Let It Snow!! I've never had a chance to read it but I've always wanted to.

6. Pick a book that's so good it gives you the chills.
The Fault in Our Stars. You thought we were finally going to get through one book tag without me mentioning that book, didn't you?

7. Pick a book going on your Christmas wishlist.Just one? You want me to pick. Just. One. ???? Urm probably Nev Shulmans book...I forget the title. He released it MONTHS ago and I never got my hands on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment