"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Characters Book Tag

1. Who is the best kick-ass character?
I think I'll go with Four from Divergent--yes part of the reason I chose him is because Theo James is smokin' hot.

2. Which character do you most dislike? 
Nan from The Rosemary Beach series by Abbi Glines. Words can not express how much I dislike this character. #NanHater

3. If you could date any fictional character who would it be and why?
Why is it that after all these years the answer that pops into my head first is Edward Cullen? I also think if Etienne St. Clair was real we would totally date.

4. If you could change a character in any way what would it be?
I would change Clary from the Mortal Instruments. In the first couple of books (especially) she drove me nuts.

5. What character to you made all the wrong choices that didn't add anything to the book?
I don't think I can answer this question. Even though I don't agree with all of the decisions characters make in books they make them for a reason. I honestly can't think of a book that would still be good without the choices that were made. Sorry.

6. Out of the five books you have chosen which character was the best villain whom you love to hate?
Sebastian from Mortal Instruments was a pretty bad ass villain but I also love to hate Aro from Twilight.

7. Favorite side-kick character with the most heart?
My mind instantly goes to Alice Cullen because she was somewhat of a side-kick and she had a helluva lot of heart.

8. What is your favorite fictional romantic relationship?
Augustus Waters & Hazel Grace Lancaster...shock.

9. What character did you think was the strongest?
I think that Hazel from TFIOS is exceptionally strong. Not only does she deal with everything she's going through with her body but then she also has to deal with everything that happens with Gus. To be able to go through everything she does and still come out okay is truly inspiring.

10. Best protagonist?
I'm very sorry for all of the Twilight answers--I must be in the mood for a re-read--but I'm going to say Bella Swan. I really enjoyed Bella's views on things and getting to feel what she felt. Those books were so great.


No comments:

Post a Comment