"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Would You Rather Tag (Book Edition)

1. Read only trilogies or stand-alones?
Oh dear I'm only on question one and this has already become difficult...
See now they both have there perks so it's so hard! If I read trilogies I get more of the characters...but sometimes I don't want more so a stand-alone is good. I may be to indecisive for a tag like this.

2. Read only female or male authors?
I primarily read female authors but I do not discriminate based on gender thank you very much.

3. Shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?
I used to shop on the Barnes & Noble website a lot when I had the trial membership but since I don't have it anymore I don't really buy much from there. I also don't tend to buy to much at the actual store because I hate paying full price for books. Now that you've gotten all of that I'll finally answer by saying I prefer Amazon.

4. All books become movies or t.v. shows?
I would prefer movies over t.v. shows I think. Sometimes t.v. shows just drag things on and that gets annoying.

5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
Oh my! Reading 5 pages a day seems like a waste and exceptionally difficult--especially if the book is good. But 5 books a week? Hot damn that's a lot. I guess I'd shoot for 5 books a week.

6. Be a professional reviewer or author?
Well since I already review books and the only thing that would make it better is getting paid for it then I guess professional reviewer. However I'd love to be able to write my own stories. Oh look, there I go again being indecisive.

7. Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven't read before?
Hands down read my 20 favorite books. I would hate never being able to read my favorites again. Plus 20 is a lot so it wouldn't be to repetitive.

8. Be a librarian or book seller?
Ooooh I would love to have my own book store so book seller it is.

9. Only read your favorite genre, or every genre except your favorite?
Alright now this is just to much. These are not as easy to answer as I thought they'd be! I suppose read my favorite genre since...well...since it's my favorite.

10. Only read physical books or eBooks?
Ugh. This tag is giving me anxiety. Um. I guess I'll go with eBooks ONLY because it's easier to carry around my Kindle than 50 + books. Also I've found that I read faster on my kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment