"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: August 26, 2014

Top Ten Books I Really Want To Read But Don't Own Yet

10. Forever by Karen Ann Hopkins
I've read Temptation and Belonging which are the first two books in the Temptation trilogy and I'd really like to finish it up and read Forever.

9. Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
I read The Darkest Minds last year and really enjoyed it. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find a copy of Never Fade that wasn't full price (I hate paying full price--especially for hardcover books) so cross your fingers that I find it on sale soon.

8. Anti-Goddess by Kendare Blake
Everything else I've read by Kendare Blake I've loved so I'd really like to pick this one up soon and see what it's all about.

7. Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I absolutely freaking adored Obsidian and as soon as I finished it I went out and bought the 2nd and 3rd books in the series. I wasn't crazy about Opal so I haven't continued on with the series but I think it's about time that I do.

6. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Mattson
I've seen this book all over BookTube and it looks like the perfect summertime chick lit book. Must. Have. It.

5. Isla & The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Every fan of Stephanie Perkins have been waiting for this book for what feels like decades so obviously I want to read this.

4. Shopaholic & Baby by Sophie Kinsella
I've been a HUGE fan of Sophie Kinsella for years and I've been slowly making my way through the Shopaholic series for a while now. I'm currently reading Shopaholic & Sister and it's making me want to the get the next book reeeeal bad.

3. Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover
Hopeless was sooooo good and I really want more of the story so I definitely need to get my hands on this book asap.

2. Rush Too Far by Abbi Glines
If you've been following my blog for a while then you know that I am a massive Abbi Glines fan. The Rosemary Beach series is probably in my top 5 favorite series ever. Like of all time. It's fantastic. Basically Rush Too Far is Fallen Too Far but in Rush's POV and to me that sounds wonderful.

1. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
I'm not explaining myself for this. You all know why.



No comments:

Post a Comment