"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Celebrity Book Tag

I saw this tag on YouTube and thought it seemed like fun so I decided I had to do it! Enjoy! :)

1. Emma Watson -- A book with a hot kick-ass female character
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead would be my go to. Rose Hathaway is a seriously kick-ass female character...however...after seeing the movie I'm somewhat irritated with Rose (I really disliked the movie) so I'm going to go with Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games. Oooh or Tris from Divergent.

2. Ryan Gosling -- A book with the hottest male character
Rule by Jay Crownover or Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Those boys are yummy ;)

3. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt -- A book with your favorite fictional book couple
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green--Augustus and Hazel are BY FAR my favorite couple!

4. Shailene Woodley -- Author you've recently discovered and loved
I started reading Colleen Hoover a couple months ago and I LOVE her!

5. Josh Hutcherson- Favorite short story or novella
I'm going to have to go with The Wedding by Jamie McGuire. Ah so good!

6. Dwayne Johnson AKA The Rock -- Favorite Big Book (over 500 pages)
Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer--don't you judge me!

7. Leonardio DiCaprio -- A series with the most upsetting death (NO SPOILERS)
The Divergent series hands down.

8. Kristen Stewart -- A book you found boring
Ruby Red. Ugh.

9. Ian Somerhalder -- Cutest book on your shelf
Oh goodness umm...Anna & The French Kiss is super cheesy but I still think it's cute. I also thing Kody Keplingers books are all pretty cute.

10. Jennifer Lawrence -- Perfect book or series
I'm using TFIOS again because that book is absolutely perfect in every way.

1 comment:

  1. I have a huge collection of celebrity books on my bookshelf. As now I have read all of them now thinking to sell those old books so that I could purchase new ones from Amazon.

    ReplyDelete