"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Book Collectors Tag

Woo hoo it's a tag! Don't hate me...i've been in a slump again. However thanks to the amazing Cora Carmack I am no longer in the slump and you'll have a review of All Lined Up on Thursday! Woo hoo again!


1. How many books do you own?
I wish I could give you an answer but I honestly have no idea. I've had to put some books in boxes (I know, I know...it's horrible) but I've run out of room so I only have enough room to display certain books. So because I have a bunch put away there is no way to count them and give you an answer and for that I am so terribly sorry. :)

2. How long has it taken to accumulate your collection?I've been collecting books since before I could really read but I'd say I got heavy into collecting when I was about 16 or 17.

3. How often do you buy books?
I used to buy books ALL the time but lately I haven't had the fundage for it and there are no books that I feel like I HAVE to have. Weird, right?

4. How do you arrange your books?
Right now I only have a small bookshelf in my room and then a shelf above my window where I display books. On the shelf above my window I have my Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices series, The Caster Chronicals, The Lux Series and Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children. And then on my small shelf I have my signed books on the top shelf, some of my favorites on my second shelf and then atm I have makeup stored on my third shelf...bad book lover.

5. What is the first book you remember buying?
Are You There God It's Me Margaret by Judy Blume. Ahhhh I used to love Judy Blume.

6. What is the last book that you purchased?
All Lined Up by Cora Carmack and it is fab.u.lous.

7. What is the longest book you own?
One of the Harry Potter books...don't ask which one because I've never read them because again I'm a bad bad book lover.

8. What is the shortest book that you own?
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner probably.



No comments:

Post a Comment