"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Monday, April 28, 2014

Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines

I don't even know the words that I can use to explain how much I loved this book.
I am obsessed with Fallen Too Far, Never Too Far, and Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines so when I found out that she was writing companion books from Woods and Della's perspectives I almost passed out.
Seriously amazing.
Ah.
Woods.
Woods + Della = One of my all time favorite couples!
Okay so basically this book is in Woods and Della's POV...which I'm sure you've picked up on since I just said it. At the end of Forever Too Far we got a sneak peak into Woods and Della's relationship but in Twisted Perfection we got to read how it all happened.
Della has had a seriously rough past and goes on a trip to discover herself. On the trip she meets Woods and the two end up having a one night stand. When Della wakes up in the morning Woods is gone and she moves on to the next town. While in the next town Della finds a job to make more money for her trip. Unfortunately she hooks up with a douche and her new friend Tripp sends her to his place in Rosemary Beach and sets her up with a job at the local golf course.
When Della arrives she realizes it's the same place where she met Woods and somewhat hopes she might run into him again.
Well lucky for her she does. If you've read the Too Far series then you know that Woods runs the golf course. Yep, that means he's her new boss.
The sucky part is Woods's parents are forcing him to marry the devil even though he's got it bad for Della.
A lot of crazy things happen and it's awesome.
Della and Woods are an amazing couple and i'm so happy that I read this book. I loved it so much that I picked up Simple Perfection right after I finished this one. Once they were both finished I almost reread them.
Yeah, they're that good.
Check them out!!

Twisted Perfection Playlist:
Secrets by Maroon 5
All of Me by John Legend
Adore You by Miley Cyrus
Unconditionally by Katy Perry
You Hear a Song by Cassadee Pope
Stay by Florida Georgia Line
So Small by Carrie Underwood

Buy Twisted Perfection Here:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Book Depository

No comments:

Post a Comment