"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Reading Habits Tag

1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I have a SUPER comfy chair in my room that I love to read on.

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I'm a bookmark lover! I actually have a mini collection of bookmarks so there's your answer.

3. Can you stop reading or do you have to wait until you finish a chapter?
Usually I have to finish the chapter or wait for a space break. The only time I'll just stop reading is if I have to or if I start to fall asleep.

4. Do you eat or drink while eating?
And risk ruining my book?! Heavens no!

5. Can you read while listening to music or watching tv?
You're on a Book Lovers Playlist....yes I do listen to music while I read ;)
As far as the television...well...I can have it on in the background if I'm not that interested in the show but why waste electricity people?


6. One book at a time or several at once?
I'm a one book at a time person. Well...usually I am. Lately I've been reading a physical copy of a book during the day and then an ebook at night before bed. What usually happens though is I can't stop reading one of the books and then finish that one without reading the other one.

7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Ha. Everywhere.

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently in your head. I used to read out loud when I was in elementary school and this girl in my class made fun of me...so I don't do that anymore.

9. Do you read ahead or skip pages?
I'm not even going to lie to you guys, when I read New Moon and Bella is at the campfire with Jacob and they're going over legends...I skip that part. I read it through the first time I read the book but every time I reread it I usually skip it. I also used to read the last few pages of Nicholas Sparks books because I needed to know how bad my heart was going to break.

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
I like to keep my books looking new but sometimes breaking the spine is inevitable.

11. Do you write in books?
The only book I have EVER written in is The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
 

1 comment:

  1. I have a ton of bookmarks too and none of them are ever around when I need to use one. =\ LOL

    ReplyDelete