"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Monday, December 16, 2013

T10T: December 17: Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2013

I've been failing miserably at Top Ten Tuesday posts so i'm going to try to get back into the swing of things.

I'm stoked for this weeks theme because i've found a ton of new authors this year that i've become obsessed with!
 
Also i'm putting this up on a Monday because I won't have time to post tomorrow.

Enjoy!!




10. Jessica Sorenson
I read one of her books earlier this year and somewhat enjoyed it...then I read The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden and fan girled like I just saw Edward Cullen. It was so good! There is another after but because I suck I haven't read it yet.

9. Amanda Hocking
The Watersong series is one of my favorite series of the year! The second book I read in one day, that's how much I enjoyed it.

8. Alexandra Bracken
The Darkest Minds. I don't need to say anymore.

7. Michelle Hodkin
I FINALLY jumped on the Mara Dyer coo-coo train and i'm soooo happy I did. These books are incredible and when the 3rd book comes out i'm going to run around the room screaming for about an hour or so.

6. Jennifer E. Smith
I remember when The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight came out and everyone was all oohing and ahhing over it. I have yet to read it but I did read This Is What Happy Looks Like and I freaking loved it! Such a cute contemporary.

5. Abbi Glines
I read the Vincent Boys this year and I kinda enjoyed it. Then I read The Vincent Brothers and reeeeally enjoyed it. THEN I read the Fallen Too Far series and fell head over heels in love with Abbi Glines. If you're a fan of New Adult and you haven't read those books then we can't be friends. Just kidding but seriously read them!

4. J.J. Howard
I said earlier in the year that "That Time I Joined The Circus" is one of my favorite books of the year. Since then i've read MANY books and it's still one of my favorites. If you're looking for a magical contemporary pick this book up!

3. Tammara Webber
The Between The Lines series has become one of my all time favorite series! I read the first 3 in January and counted the days until the fourth and final installment came out. I interviewed Tammara and I can honestly tell you she's as kind as she is talented.

2. Sarah Billington
If last weeks theme didn't convince you that I adore Sarah Billington then I don't know what more to do. I absolutely love her. Her books are hilarious and so well written. Also we should be best friends. :)

1. Jay Crownover
If you haven't picked up on it yet, i'm a HUGE fan of Jay Crownover. Rule and Jet were both incredible books and i'm literally counting down the days until Rome comes out. Ahh! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment