"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Opposites Book Tag


OPPOSITES BOOK TAG

1. First book in your collection/last book you bought
The first book that I remember having in my collection is actually a series. I used to own a crap ton of the California Diaries books and I was obsessed with them. I'm sure those aren't the first books that i've ever owned but they are the ones I remember having. Oooh and Judy Blume. I was obsessed with Judy Blume books. The most recent book I bought was on my Kindle and it's Simple Perfection by Abbi Glines.

2. Cheap book/Expensive book
All of my Nicholas Sparks books were cheap-I didn't pay full price for any of them. I either bought them at library sales, thrift stores, or from thriftbooks.com. The most expensive is Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer. I bought that when it first came out in hardcover.

3. Book with a male protagonist/book with a female protagonist
For the male protagonist i'm going to pick Percy Jackson because I love him. For the girl i'm going to choose Hazel from The Fault In Our Stars. Do I really need to tell you why I choose her? I didn't think so. ;)

4. Book you read fast/book that took you to long to read
I read Rule by Jay Crownover reeeeally fast! Breaking Dawn took me the longest but it wasn't because I didn't like it. It just had a lot going on in it and I was really bummed that it was the last Twilight book.

5. Pretty cover/ugly cover
I think that Wither by Lauren DeStefano is a beautiful cover! Uglies by Scott Westerfeld is really ugly. What a fitting title Mr. Westerfeld.

6. National book/international book
For national i'm going to choose Paper Towns by John Green and for international i'm going to choose....Anna & The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins.

7. Thin book/thick book
Hmm thin book...Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer...Thick book...any of those ginormous Harry Potter books. :)

8. Fiction book/nonfiction book
Vampire Academy is the fiction book i'm going to choose and i'm going to pick Neon Angel for my nonfiction book.

9. Way to romantic/action
I can't really think of a book that I thought was to romantic...And for action i'm going to pick Divergent by Veronica Roth.

10. Book that made you happy/book that made you sad
I'm going to choose The Fault In Our Stars for both.


1 comment:

  1. Nice answer for number 10. I've had it recommended to me, but I heard from so many that it will make me cry and I really don't want that, so I've avoided it.

    ReplyDelete