"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Monday, December 2, 2013

Hopeless For You by Hayden Hill


If you
A) Know Me
B) Follow Me On Goodreads
or
C) Read my reviews
Then you are aware that I uh-freaking-dore the New Adult genre.
I came across Hopeless For You on NetGalley and was instantly interested.
I mean look at the cover--talk about steamy.
Also in the description it described the love interest with a faux-hawk and tattoos.
Um, yes please.

Hopeless For You is told in dual perspectives which AGAIN I freaking love.

Basically what happens is Ash (the main chick) is dealt a really crappy hand when her fiance gets killed in an accident. To get away from the grief her and her best friend are going away for the summer to intern at a wildlife thing-a-ma-bob in Canada. There she meets Kade.
Who is this guy?
He's a cool dude who had his heart broken but when he sees a picture of Ash he pretty much falls in love at first sight.
I felt like it took a while for the two of them to actually get together but I was pretty happy with the way they developed throughout the story.
One thing I really enjoyed was the fact that this book had a little bit more adventure than most and I thoroughly enjoyed that.
I wouldn't say that Kade and Ash are my number one couple but they are definitely not my least favorite either.
All in all i'd recommend this book if you're looking for a quick New Adult romance novel.


Hopeless For You Playlist

Stay by Florida Georgia Line
One Song Away by Cassadee Pope
Breathless by Better Than Ezra
Prove You Wrong by He Is We
Never Gone by Colton Dixon
Alive by Adelitas Way
The Dash by Scotty McCreery
Decleration by David Cook
No Ones Gonna Love You by Band of Horses
Anywhere But Here by SafetySuit

By The e-book Here!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review Kayleigh!

    Love the playlist by the way..! One Song Away and Breathless are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete