"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

JesseTheReader Interview

Oh sweet heavens I interviewed JesseThe"Freaking"Reader!

In case you don't know who he is then let me just tell you.

Jesse is a super amazing booktuber on YouTube and his videos are full of pure awesomeness.

He was so much fun to interview and I definatly recommend checking out his videos!

Enjoy!!!



1. What is your favorite part of being a booktuber?

I think my favorite part is the interaction I have with other book lovers. It's seriously the best to talk to people who have read the same books as you and to talk to people who feel the same way as you do about those books. I feel like I make a new friend everyday through booktube and that's incredible to me. I've never had this many friends in my life!

2. If you were a teacher and you could have your class read any 5 books, which books would you choose?

The first would be The Fault in Our Stars for obvious reasons. Then we'd have The Hunger Games, We Have Always Lived in the Castle, Where Things Come Back, and Speak.

3. What author would you want to be best firends with and why?

I always joke that I want to be just like Ransom Riggs, but I would seriously LOVE to be best friends with him. We share a lot of similar interests, one being exploring abandoned places and the other being collecting old photographs. I just feel he and I would get along great.

4. If you could be in any book to movie adaptation which book would you choose and what character would you want to play?

I would love to play Jacob from Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, mostly because I feel attached to that book and supposedly the movie adaptation is in the hands of Tim Burton and I would be thrilled to work with him.

5. After my reviews I include a playlist of songs that remind me of the book/character. Do you ever hear a song that reminds you of a book/character?

I've been listening to the song "Breathe Out" by Faye a lot recently and it reminds me a lot of Divergent for some reason.

THIS or THAT

1. Hunger Games or Divergent?
BOTH.

2. Book to movie or book to television adaptation?
Book to Movie

3. Stand alone or series?
Stand alone

4. Paperback or hardcover?
Paperback

5. Bookstore or online?
Online

RANDOM FAVORITES

1. Favorite snack food?
Rice Chips - They're DELICIOUS.

2. Favorite movie?
The Goonies

3. Favorite actor and actress?
Logan Lerman & Jennifer Lawrence

4. Favorite author?
John Green

5. Favorite book to movie adaptation?
The Perks of Being a Wallflower


Thank you, thank you, thank you Jesse for doing this interview!


Subscribe To Jesse's YouTube Channel:
YouTube
Follow Jesse on Twitter:
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment